Etsy Mini

Sunday, February 1, 2015

My New Life

I've had a demon on my shoulders for over 20 years.  



It almost killed me this week.  After three days in the hospital, thankfully, I am still breathing. Gotta make a lot of lifelong changes in my lifestyle and diet. 

Finally seeing the world without the blinders of this demon.  The things I didn't see with those blinders on...well, I won't be able to fix it all at once, but it will all be fixed.

To become a true participant in this life and in my relationship, minus the demon, will take some practice, but I'm sure it will be easier than I used to think it would be.


On the business side of my life, I can only see this as a positive.  More time to work, More time to finish things I've started.  

I've added some new Critters to the shop, sold a few for Christmas and have had some sales this month, too.  Can't wait to be more active, doing the things I love.

Maria and I continue to enjoy each other's company.  She's even more adorable.


The rest of "my posse" are doing pretty peachy, too.  Sweetheart has calmed down, Young Son is doing what he does.  The extended family that are in Germany, are doing well.

Pretty sure I'll be blogging more, too.  

Play Nice!  xxoo




1 comment: