Etsy Mini

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Pain in my....Side

Ever since my last attack of bronchitis in December, I have had a pain on my right side, like the back, just a little below my shoulder.  It's gotten better, but has been a dull throb.  Today, though...maybe I slept "funny" but it is breathtakingly bad today.

I went to work, and fed the boys, but it was a struggle.  I'm home now, took a muscle relaxer, so that's helping.  I will probably spend the evening with the heating pad.

Got/had to listen to a couple of political opinions, thankfully I was able to keep my pretty little mouth shut.  It's just easier that way.

Kinda worried about my pain...I tried to get into the doc today, but they were full-up tomorrow and the next day.  I have a feeling I'll have to have an x-ray, but with the doc's office referral, I won't be charged any emergency room fees (I hope).

Going to get horizontal, watch a little Netflix, and maybe I'll be better in the morning.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment