Etsy Mini

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Waiting for Snow

Wednesday mornings we usually go to Walmart to restock, but only for a couple of days.  He'll make at least 2 more trips before next week.

We're supposed to get some snow tonight...I'm watching "Intellicast" interactive weather radar.  It's north of us now, not supposed to get here until this evening.  Tomorrow will be cold, slick, and a day that if I could/can, I would/will stay in.  The boys want to play cards at the Pro Shop tomorrow, and I got the makings for Reuben Sandwiches, so I probably will have to get out in it.

So, got out a little tea-dyed muslin I had left over from a previous project.  All the pieces of the dachshund have been cut out, the the edges painted with Fabric Fusion, so they don't fray.  Time to start some stitching.  Still early in the day, so I may get to the stuffing part tonight, too.


I know, they look like little gingerbread cookies.  I use the foil when painting the edges, because the pieces don't adhere to the foil, they just peel right off, and the foil is reusable.

Finished Product.  

I'd be interested to read how you feel about these muslin Critters.  

11:02 pm, and now it is snowing.  I am finished for the day, going to take a few moments to unwind, then hit the feathers for a good night of sleep.  See y'all tomorrow!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment