Etsy Mini

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Anticipating the Arrival

The elliptical machine is supposed to be here today, by 8 pm.  I have been so sedentary for the last 3 years.  I was super slim when the girls were here, we were busy running around all over the place.  I need to get my body stronger!  The mind will follow.

Speaking of the girls...I stayed up late to visit with them.  We are so excited for them to be home!  I have a list of 11 things that we want to do while they are here, no, 12, I just remembered one.

It's 40 degrees here right now, overcast/gray.  The pooches don't mind...they go out, they come in, repeat at least 5 times this morning,  So fun, I love watching them take off around the trees!

Supposed to be in the 50 degree area all week, cloudy.  I'll take that!

Not too sure what I am going to be working on today.  I truly need a trip to Hobby Lobby!  The closest one is about 15 miles or so away, a brand new store.  I am very low on supplies/notions.

Here is what I worked on over the not-so-icy weekend...

Great Dane, fawn felt

Dolly, muslin

Alpaca x 2, muslin

3:00, the delivery has been received.  I'm going to have a shower.  We're putting it together tomorrow.

It is going to be a long long long time before I eat so many beans again.  Just sayin'.

I'll be getting out of the house tomorrow, kinda looking forward to that.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment