Etsy Mini

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Day 3 of the "Ice Storm"

I have tried to communicate two things to a person living in this house today.  Just two things.  Is it possible that 30 minutes later he's asking me about the two things I told him about.

It really isn't worth getting all upset about, but it is upsetting.  I am only human, for goodness sakes.  Sometimes I feel like The Pinball Wizard.  "See me, hear me!"

Just finished up a bowl of 15 bean soup.  I've had a shower and put on clean jammies.  I have a load of laundry in the dryer and one in the washer.

One little thing I've discovered this weekend...remember I was using aluminum foil to lay my pieces out for bonding the edges?  Walmart bags work even better.

Oh yeah, don't forget!  Tomorrow is the last day for my Lip Sense Extravaganza.  Better click now!

Taking a break from muslin tonight, going to cut up and stitch a Great Dane in felt.  This one will be fawn.

The bulb finally burned out of my super sweet Ottlite.  *insert sad face here*  I have to order it and shipping costs as much as the bulb, unless I order it from Walmart, to pick up at the store, and "they" say it won't come in until the 24th?!?!?!?!  Guess I'll go ahead and order it, hopefully it will come in sooner.  Done.

You noticed I haven't mentioned the weather?

Pffft

So, while most of the people in my area are watching the Chief, I am kicking back with a little Netflix and stitching.  Watching games makes me so nervous!  

Darn those Chiefs.  They did well to get as far as they did.  

I'm going to sign off for tonight, The Great Dane is coming along nicely, I'll have a few pics to share with you tomorrow.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment