Etsy Mini

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Getting Back On Track

We had a nice Saturday here...the sun was shining, there were 4 groups out on the golf course.  I cleaned the bathrooms and ran the sweeper (even the hand held one).  Mopped the men's room and the kitchen.  All that only took me one hour, and the place "feels" so much better.

Sweetheart neglected to water my banana tree while I was ill, so it's hopefully healing.  I couldn't even bring myself to take a picture of it today.  I need to trim my rosebush, and my philodendron are doing fine.  He didn't water them, either, but they're pretty hardy.  I plucked all the dead leaves off them today.

Another thing I learned about using the Walmart sacks...use the inside, the ink will stick to the fabric fusion and you'll end of up blue where you don't want it.  I'm hoping it will wash off.

On the current event scene, I just want the riots to stop.  What I really want is for the "protesters" to get a glimmer of common sense, enough to realize this isn't the way we do things?  I mean, it didn't used to be, but we didn't used to get participation ribbons, either.  I remember when the kids first brought them home...how namby-pamby I felt that was.

The pooches have been up to their elbows digging.  There used to be moles out there, but they're long gone, so I guess they're just digging for the fun of it.  More Mario than Maria, he is the terrier, and they do love to dig.

Just let them out for a last minute potty break.  I didn't realize it was raining.  And cold.  That's all I'm going to say about the weather today.

I think I will do a little Netflix and stuff a Critter.  Y'all Sleep Well, Say Your Prayers and...

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment