Etsy Mini

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 3

Today I am diffusing a "Calm" mixture in my Young Living Essential Oil diffuser.  3 drops of Lavender, 2 of Stress Away, and 2 of Frankincense.  I didn't start it up until this afternoon, since I had some errands to run earlier.  Hoping it will help Sweetheart and my pooches as well.

I took my niece, Rylee, to see some baby goats.  We really thought we'd be able to pet them and hold them, but all we got to do was look in a window at them.  Ah well, then we gassed up my car, stopped at the grocery store, and the post office.  I shipped a "paid for" Critter, and a "pay back" Critter to a girl that made something for me.  I love making exchanges like that.

Tonight, while I watch some more "Bones" on Netflix, I'll be stitching together the muslin pooch I started on last night.  I think a dachshund will be my next muslin project.

Looks like I'll be having an online Lipsense party, with my friend, Colsie.  She's a hoot, a very nice girl, a friend of Darling Danielle and me...I'll have more info soon, and share it with you.  This lipstick is like nothing I have ever seen before, put it on, it's on all day, no smudges, no lip marks on your coffee cups, it just stays!

Looks like a change of plans for this evenings viewing.  "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Season 11 is available on Netflix as of today.  Kinda gotta get caught up with that one.

4:41 pm, and it's still pretty sunny outside here.  It's not much of a consolation, because of the cold temps, and the colder ones coming my way, but it's something.  Looking on the bright side, you know?

Well, still watching "Sunny" but was happily interrupted by Young Son and his New Friend.

Got the Dachshund cut out the applied Fabric Fusion on the raw edges. Gonna kick back and relax for a bit.

Play nice!  xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment