Etsy Mini

Friday, January 27, 2017

Medical Problems

Tried to get in to see a doc tomorrow, to see if I could get some stronger pain meds.  Nope.  Looks like I'll be toughing this out.  I can do that.  I have 6 more Tylenol 3s left.

The pain is a little bit easier today.  I slept with the heating pad, and luckily my internal alarm clock woke me at 3:51 am, so I could take another pill at 4 am.

Sweetheart is covering the Pro Shop for me today.

During the paperwork at the ER yesterday...of course, Sweetheart is my "in case of emergency" person.  The nurse asked, "What is your relationship?"  His answer, "We're friends."  I guess that's ok, I mean, at least he didn't say, "we tolerate each other's existence."  Or, "we share living quarters."

I quickly corrected him, told her we were sweethearts.  I mean, after 16 years, and still not being married, I think that's a good way to describe it.  I could have said, "we live together but he won't marry me because he thinks as soon as I do I will divorce him and take half his money," but that would have been pretty petty, right?

We had been together a couple of years when he brought up a pre-nuptial agreement.  I told him I wouldn't sign one.  If he didn't trust me enough to marry me without one, then we just wouldn't be married.  I guess he heard that.  Even though he could claim me as a dependent on his taxes, and I'd have medical insurance, plus a bunch of other pleasantries, I just don't think that is going to happen.

Anyway.

I've finished stitching and stuffing the muslin Great Dane.  Sewing the eyes on now.


I will be running a few muslin cuties through the washer and dryer tomorrow.  Fingers crossed they all stay intact!

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment