Etsy Mini

Monday, January 2, 2017

Monday Monday

I worked on a muslin dog yesterday, he's in the dryer now.  I'll take a couple pics once he's dry.  That's kinda what I like about the muslin.  They can be washed and dried, where the felt cannot.  Checked him over before putting him in the dryer.  A couple seams need repaired, which will only add to his charm.  Going to cut out another one to work up today.

I think that maybe this first one was over-stuffed a bit.  Next one I won't stuff as firmly as I stuff my felt Critters.


Gotta figure out the nose situation...not sure what I want to do yet.




This is one made from felt.  I love contrasting colors!  

Stitched and stuffed all evening, after a dinner of fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy.  

See y'all tomorrow.  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment