Etsy Mini

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pain

Boy oh boy...didn't sleep very well last night, couldn't get comfortable.  When I finally slept it was fitful.  So tense I had cramps in my feet and calves all night.

Sweetheart took me to the ER this afternoon, after I called the doc's office and couldn't get in until Friday.  X-rays showed nothing, so they diagnosed torn cartilage in my ribs.  They say it takes 6-12 weeks to heal.  It was getting better, but I think I may have aggravated it using the elliptical.  So, no more of that for awhile.  He has gone to get my prescription filled, hopefully he'll be back sooner than later.

I watched "Alice Through The Looking Glass" last night.  Cute story.

Ok, I have taken one muscle relaxer, 1 Tylenol 3, and 2 ibuprofrens.  Still hurts like a bitch.  It's been almost an hour, I think I should be not feeling the pain as sharply...this sucks.

Later...

Gonna go stretch out.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment