Etsy Mini

Friday, January 6, 2017

Snowy Day

Reprieved from going to the Pro Shop today, as no one in our age group really wants to test the roads.  Reports are that they are slick, that it is very cold outside.  Breaking a hip is a grave reality at our stage of the game, ain't nobody got time for that!

As it seems to have happened so far this year, my posts are simply little commentaries on the life I am living on this day.  Maybe a little worry for the coming day, but carefully leaving the past where it belongs.

This is Maria and Mario's first snowy day together.  They like to go out for a good 20 min romp in the slick white stuff, then are very happy to come in, snuggle up on the blankets on my bed.  Unless, of course, someone (cat dog, occasional leaf)  dare pass by our home where they can be seen from the pooche's vantage point.  Then there is much barking and yelping, running to the back door, where Sweetheart will let them out on their protective rampage.

Speaking of Sweetheart, he's already gone out and cleaned off the driveway once.  I got him a snowblower once, he didn't even try it, just told me to take it back...which I did, and spent the money on something I wanted.  I don't remind him of this, that's too much of an "I told you so."

Another muslin dog in the works today...this one is just a hound dog of some sort.

Just got a convo on Etsy...another muslin dog on order.  Life is good.

You know, I'm all for people doing good deeds, random acts of kindness, etc...but if you tell anyone about it or take credit for it, you are doing it for the wrong reasons.

Today's Critter, I am happy with it.



Play Nice!  xxoo

1 comment:

  1. OMG - this is straight out of my head to your blog. SOOOOO true.

    ReplyDelete