Etsy Mini

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Big News! Finally!

THE BIG NEWS - I can officially share with you that my Germany family will be coming home in July, and they will be stationed at an AFB  that is one hour away.  1 hour!  We have been hoping and praying, for this...I've been hoping and praying for this since they left for Germany 3 years ago.

That's just too long to keep a mommy/grandma away from her daughter/granddaughter!

I am not ashamed to say that I let myself stay in bed until 3:00 pm today.  I woke up, changed positions, dozed back off...I figure if I can sleep that long that's just that much more healing I will be doing.  I did mess up by not taking a couple Tylenol when I woke up the first time, 'cos I took a couple when I got up for real, and it took awhile to ease the pain.

Worried my daughter, but hopefully not too much.  She worries about me all the time.

I read an article today about sleeping, it said that sleeping too much is a sign of loneliness.  I have a couple of girlfriends, Dammit Janet, my sister and her daughter...but they just aren't my girl.  We have been best friends since the day she left for college.  To be able to spend time with her and Delightful Delilah, I can't even put into words the emotions I am feeling.  Love should cover it.

Sweetheart has a dentist appt. tomorrow morning, so I'll be going with him.  Grocery store after.

Even though I slept so long, I'm going to go to bed a bit earlier than I have been lately, my sleep patterns are way off kilter.  I have a feeling that getting into a new normal is going to be easier to do, now that I know when to expect them.

Thinking out loud...

Guess I better hit the feathers.  See y'all tomorrow.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment