Etsy Mini

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Ice Storm Cometh...

It is really hard to believe that we are preparing for an ice storm this weekend.  Just got home from the store with Sweetheart, it's 52 degrees outside, pretty strong winds, but warm enough for him to head to the golf course.  I'll be staying here.  I do have the back door and one of my bedroom windows open a bit, letting some fresh air blow through.

This was just posted on facebook.  011117

I will absolutely be one of those reducing travel, as in, after Thursday, I'll not be getting out of the house again until Monday morning.

Maria and Mario out enjoying the great outdoors today.  They need a day like this to "blow the stink off them," as Grandma and Mom used to tell us girls when we had been inside underfoot too long.

We do love our chain link fence!  

Went to the Pro Shop yesterday...made one sandwich, sold a 6 pack and a soda.  Hardly worth leaving the house for...tomorrow hopefully/maybe sell a few sandwiches.  There will be a 30 degree difference in temperature tomorrow, and a more regular group for cards than Tuesday.

Aside from the normal, humdrum yet comfortable goings on in my life...I have two secrets that I can't tell anybody.  That's as much as I can say about that.  I mention it only because Sweetheart doesn't know either, and that's big.  He knows the rule about jinxing, he just can't abide by it.

I'm diffusing 2 drops of Thieves and 2 drops of Purification, just to kinda clear the air around here, and my mind.

I have 2 sizes of muslin alpacas cut out and edges bonded.  Ready to stitch those cuties up tonight.

Speaking of cuties, I have a picture of the newly appointed "Snow Princess" of their back yard...

Delightful Delilah
(They will be home soon!)

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment