Etsy Mini

Monday, January 30, 2017

This Ache in my Back

Honestly, I am so over this pain.  I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep for a few days now.  Very fitful, tossing and turning trying to get comfy...I'm feeling a little cranky this morning.

I've had a coffee, and working on a bottle of water...I'm just tired of this ache!

Street Sweeper just went by...we have some pretty clean streets 'round here.

I have a window open in my bedroom.  The pooches have been outside most of the day.  Laundry is doing it's thing, and I'm doing things here and there.

61 degrees?  Wow!

I haven't forgotten the wonderful news that I have to share, I just haven't gotten clearance to do so.  Yet.

Gonna give up the muslin stuff for a bit.  Pretty time consuming for little satisfaction.

Waiting to chat with my girls in Germany.  A very bright spot at the end of a very mundane day.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment