Etsy Mini

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Wednesday Errands

Luckily, today we only had one stop to make, Walmart.  We got a bit of a later start then Sweetheart would have liked, because...well, if you read the 15 soup bean comment I made yesterday, I was detained in my throne room for longer than I thought I wold have been.  Sadly, no more bean soup for me.  Not to mention we had refried beans on our tacos the other night, and I had been snacking on Edemame all week.  Not brilliant choices, knowing my limitations bowel-wise.

Had a haircut and a cool visit with my "hair girl."  After dinner, we did this:

  
When I say "we" in this instance, I mean Sweetheart and Young Son.  :)
I read the directions out loud to them.  

And...now it is Thursday!  

Served up some burgers at the Pro Shop, got home a little after 3, did 30 mins on the Ellip...sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow!

Trying to decide what I want to work on tonight and tomorrow.

Got an email today, my replacement bulb is at my Walmart.  I'll go up and get it tomorrow.  I have really missed it!
This is the one I have, but mine is white.  
I've used it for 3 years, pretty much every day - the bulb just burned out.
Pretty good.  

So, I decided to try another new pattern, a Bull Terrier, working it up in muslin and a matching fabric print.  

For now, I am going to hit the feathers to rest up for a good day tomorrow.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment