Etsy Mini

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome 2017

Happy New Year!

I thought I'd start off with a little update, since I have been less than loyal to my blogging.  Last year was probably just a normal year, with life happening, and death as well, except...

My gig at the Pro Shop is pretty non existent.  Not very many members, no public play, there are mainly 3/4 groups that play on a regular basis, and not too many of them bother with coming into the Pro Shop.  It is what it is.  Sweetheart has been very cool with helping me out financially, which honestly, after being together for 16 years and for pretty much handling my own expenses for that amount of time, I think that's only fair, and I'm thankful that I don't have to search for other employment.

Young Son is growing, maturing and learning.  Finding his way, through trial and error, as they do.  Experience is the best teacher, and he's had plenty of that this past year.  I'm very proud of him.

Darling Danielle and Delightful Delilah will be coming home at the end of May!  They've been in Germany for the last 3 years.  Delilah is 5 years old now, and they all have been traveling all over Europe.  My son-in-law will follow them home at the end of June.  Not sure where they will be stationed next, but as long as they are in the United States, and I can drive to them, I'll be ok with it.

When they first arrived in Germany

Thanksgiving 2016, in Budapest


My sister is happier than I have ever seen her, she has a new boyfriend that adores her.  We are all so, so happy for the both of them.  He and Sweetheart get along so well, it's just really cool.  We all usually go out to dinner on Friday or Saturday night, trying new places.  So fun.

We were lucky enough to add a new canine to our family, as well as having a chain link installed around part of our yard.  It may sound silly, but we really get a kick out of just opening the door and letting them out.  No more tie outs!  The pups get along great!  Bed hogs, the both of them, but I don't mind.

Mario and Maria

I've revved up my Critters a little bit, tried some new patterns and luckily had quite a few sales over Christmas.  Hooked up with a friend from our old neighborhood, and she ordered a Critter for each of her grandchildren.  Pretty awesome.









Just a few, you can see them all in my Etsy shop, Handmade by Cosmo.  I am working on a couple more made from muslin, I love the natural look.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment