Etsy Mini

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Wet and Wild!

You know, I believe that I am a very practical person.  What is happening here at this moment is truly making me "smh" (shake my head).

We were blessed with a gentle little rain overnight, which has carried on so far today.  As you know, we have two dogs that absolutely love to go outside...all the time.  They love to come inside, too.   Rainy night/day, dogs outside...is this forming a mental image in your mind?  Ok, here's the part that makes me smh...Sweetheart is frantically cleaning the floors, knowing full well that it is still raining, and that they are going to go outside and back inside at least 150 bazillion times today.

I just can't wrap my head around that.  It's not like the wood floor is going to be permanently damaged, it's not even that bad on the floor, because he cleans their little feet off every time they come back in.

Wouldn't it make sense to wait until the rain was gone, and the ground had dried up a little bit before going to the trouble of cleaning it all up?  Honesty, though, he has nothing else to do, I guess.

Some football game comes on at 2 this afternoon.  I am going to venture out into the world about then to pick up food for the Young Son and I.  Sweetheart is going to have a big hunk of frozen lasagna.  I'll be having freshly made Shrimp Chow Mein, Young Son will have Beef and Broccoli.  Sounds good, doesn't it?

It was good, and I plenty left for tomorrow.  I have Peppermint and Thieves diffusing.  The dogs have ran themselves in and out so much today, they are having a little snooze.  Now, as if they "knew" what I just wrote, they are both awake and telling me things.  Gosh, maybe they want to go outside?  ha ha ha ha.  My life is cool.

I have stitched together another muslin Critter, but hesitant to stuff it.  Not sure why, but I'll just leave it alone for a bit.  Tonight's entertainment, other than my niece is coming to spend the night, will have a tiger theme, orange felt.

I should have had her make 2, that would make a nice necklace.  

So...the bulb for my ottlite didn't work, but guess what?  Joann's emailed me a 50% off coupon and I'm going to go get a brand new lamp.  Ha! 

Well, it's tomorrow morning now.  Guess I better hit the feathers.  I stitched up all the parts for a Critter this evening, I'll put it all together tomorrow, so you'll get to see it.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment