Etsy Mini

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Another Secret?

Yes, I have another one.  2017 seems to be the year for testing my secret keeping abilities.  So far I've been a success...and as hard as this one is going to be to keep, I'ma gonna do it!

Sweetheart learned a lesson regarding the new air fryer today.  You can't cook hamburgers in it.  Our house was full of smoke, Mario, he got so freaked out he hid under my desk, and still as of this moment he is not letting me out of his sight!

The fried chicken, dipped in egg and panko bread crumbs, was delish!

So many changes, so much to look forward to!  I am so ready!  It almost feels like I've been on pause for a bit, not really totally involved in this life of mine, treading time.  My next chapter is going to be wonderful, we're blessed and we are thankful.  So grateful to realize this chance I am getting is how they will all remember me, who I am now, after I have finished here.

This is going to be the best time of my life!  I'm going to live each day of it.

I've cut out and am stitching up a pink cheetah rat.  New pattern.  Un-stuffed, did not turn out well at all.

Hanging up my sewing kit for a couple days.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment