Etsy Mini

Monday, February 27, 2017

Another Warm Day

It was in the 60s, but in February, that's warm.  We got ourselves a new charcoal grill today, put it together (we are the champs at putting things together), and grilled out tonight!  I had the best steak I have had in a while tonight.

Coals are about ready. 
I love the warming rack.

We had a fire in the pit.
It was a little chilly/breezy

My Maria, that's my number one girl canine right there.

Mario the Terrier.   That's my number one boy canine right there.

That Rhino piece of statuary...my sister and I were going to this place, and Sweetheart said, "Don't get anything that we need a bobcat to lift."

It didn't take a bobcat, but it took backing a mini van into the back yard, and rolling it out on a skateboard.   The only time it has been moved was when Young Son and his friend decided to turn all my statuary around.  Pretty funny prank, and those things are pretty heavy.

So, tomorrow we gotta get up extra early (for me) to run some errands before Sweetheart goes to play golf.  Yeah, I know...

After that I am going to take some pics of the Critters I have already made, get them listed.  gonna be a big day!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment