Etsy Mini

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Big Day

Today, Young Son bought himself a truck.  We helped him a little, but he'll be responsible for the payments and insurance.

The sun didn't set until almost 6:00 this evening.  That is awesome!  I do like seeing the sun staying up later every day.  It energizes me.

We placed an order with Amazon.com this evening.  My new desk lamp (ottlite) should be here by Saturday.  I really miss it.

I'm trying something different tonight, and so far, it's going well.  I've shrunk a pattern, to make a smaller version of one of my Critters.  I'll post a pic when I'm finished with it.  Should be either tonight or tomorrow night...depending.

Gotta do some time at the Pro Shop tomorrow, hoping for a table full of hungry, thirsty card players.

Well, I have stitched as much as I can in this low light, plus it is 10:00 pm, so I am going to call it a night.

I'm diffusing Stress Away and Lavender right now.  A nice relaxing scent to relax into bedtime to.

Play Nice!  xxoo

One of my most favorite moves.

If you haven't seen it, you should.  It's great.


No comments:

Post a Comment