Etsy Mini

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Creative Block?

I just don't get it.  For the first time in my Critter Career, I'm not having good luck with patterns.

Click to see bigger

I found some "retro" patterns, and thought, "oh, that would be cool to make some for Easter," but to me, I just think it looks creepy.  What do you think?  

Yesterday, feels like a blur...I know I did things...

Maybe I really do need to take a break, do something different with my hands for a little bit.  Maybe some hand embroidery?  I think that's what I'll do.  

Tonight we are going out to dinner with my middle sister and her bf and daughter.  Her birthday was this week. 

A few tense hours have passed.  Our precious, 94 year old aunt in Texas, was having some medical troubles.  First time she had ever been "Life-Flighted."  She seems to be feeling better, after some attention and care.  I hate that she's so far away, but that's how it has always been.

Dinner was good.  Home early and back in my jammies.  Gonna do something, just don't quite know what yet...see you tomorrow.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment