Etsy Mini

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Errand Day!

We have been to have the car inspected, stopped by the DMV...which our DMV would make all of you all jealous.  We actually have nice, efficient people working at ours.

Then on to Walmart, for groceries and such, then to pick up my check, my bank, and now we're home by 10:00 am, groceries put away and jammies back on my body.  I don't think I need to get out in the world again today.   I may have been a little snarky this morning, but nothing to take offense at, I kept it way in check, as I do anyway.

Phew.

Just looked at the clock, it's only 1:30?  Dang, the days are longer when a person gets up early!  Kinda liking this.



Gonna get started on my stitching and stuffing.

Sweetheart tried a new recipe for dinner tonight.  For those of you that don't know him, any change in our food repertoire is quire a new experience.  It turned out very good, and we discussed over dinner the things we could add to it, to make it a one dish meal.

I finished stitching my Mini Rhino...it lays in wait of stuffing, like the Zebra I stitched yesterday.  Started a Mini Scrappy Bull Terrier, which is turning out delightful.

Off to bed for me before too long.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment