Etsy Mini

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Getting Ready

Spent some of the afternoon at the proshop, came home and started some laundry.  Trying to figure out what outfit I own, which isn't many, is suitable for a funeral.

We'll find out tomorrow what the arrangements are.  I am kinda looking forward to the trip, though I wish with all my heart we were going to visit her, not to bury her.

We are going to take the opportunity to get some family pics.  Our cousins from Amarillo will be there, hoping my cousin from Houston will be there, and a cousin that lives in San Antonio will be there.  Honestly, this may be the last chance for a pic opportunity with all of us.  We're all getting older, no way around that!

We had my sister, MB and her BF and her daughter over last night, fired up the grill, had a fire in the fire pit, it was a beautiful day/night, they brought their meat, we got ours, and both of us got  "sides"  I love steaks.   Sweetheart had pork chops.  It was a deluxe meal and a deluxe evening.  The daughter didn't have a very good time because she is 15.  I remember that age, and not very fondly.  Way too much cringe worthy adventures trying to figure out what the heck I was supposed to be doing.

Sweetheart just gave me a check to cover our whole trip to Texas and back.  He really is a good man, and I'm lucky to have him.

I'm off to hit my feathers.  I haven't really slept well the last couple of nights.  Seems like I've been hanging in the between sleep and sleep.  I know I'm  not sleeping, but sometimes I do and have dreams, but I know I'm dreaming...

See you all tomorrow.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment