Etsy Mini

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Happy Day

Happily, I have felt very happy today.

I rang my girls in Germany as soon as I woke up, which was 4:00 pm their time, right before Son B got home from work.  They were both in a good mood, and we had a super good conversation.

Spent about 3 hours at the Pro Shop, sold a little food...Sweetheart had brought our air-fryer up so I fixed some tater-tors, the boys really liked them.

I kinda feel like some sort of something has been lifted off me, maybe less pain from my side, maybe having my car back, maybe just getting better sleep...I can't really pinpoint it, but don't really have to.  I have found, as I grow older and wiser, that it's much easier for everyone involved if I can keep my sunny side up.

Very excited about this new Mini Critter that I am working on.  I will finish it tonight.  And...my ottlite will be here tomorrow!  Very excited about that, as well.  Plus, a big bottle of Fabric Fusion, so I can try working with the muslin again.

I am diffusing Purification and Lavender at the moment.
You know, I can't remember when I've had such a easy-going frame of mind.  

Had a great chit chat with Young Son, had some convos with Sweetheart.  Now everybody is all where they belong for the evening.  Tomorrow is going to be 50s but windy cold.  Weekend looks like an early weekend in May.  I'll take it, I'll love it, and I'll spend as much time out in it as I can.

I am still stitching on the Mini Critter...may not be exposed tonight.  There is no need to rush myself.  I am the "boss" so I can extend the deadline...that I set. Ha!  I love being my own boss!  

Love my comfy bed, love my comfy sheets...not wild about the new pillowcases.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment