Etsy Mini

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Texas

Aunt Betty was laid to rest today.  She looked very nice, in her casket, but her spark was gone.  Her soul slipped out of there on the 18th.

What she left behind, I can't even explain adequately, how every person she met , the lives she touched are never the same, and always better for meeting her.

I was so proud today.  Proud to be her niece.  Just proud to be connected to such a wonderful life force.
~~~
The trip here was very good.  No problems, until we got to Dallas.  One car wreck in that cluster "You Know What" can ruin the whole run, and this was at 3:00 in the afternoon.  1 hr later we come across a load of aluminum siding over 3 lanes of highway, luckily we swerved right past it and were on our merry way.

We have an alternate route to try tomorrow, to avoid going into the bowels of Dallas.  My cousin shared with me this magical passage, I am anxious to try it out.

Not sure what time we are leaving tomorrow, it will be single digits in the morning, time wise.

Play Nice!  xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a love like the love between Granny and her Jon. Oh how she will be missed. She loved and accepted me and my kids and Grandbaby just as her own as well. Granny was full of faith, love and strength,and a wonderful example for us all to follow. I hope and pray all her wishes always come to light as she deserves. Until we meet Again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every Granny has that special bond with A grandkid. As Mary would say, "It is what it is." xxoo

      Delete