Etsy Mini

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Throwback Thursday

Wow, I've been cruising through my external hard drive, you know, where all your really "good" pics are.  Yeah, I even found a "MySpace" file.  Ha ha!  That was so long ago, and had such a short life span, but for awhile it was "the thing."  You remember it, right?  I bet mine is still out there bopping around the interwebs.

 
These are two of my favorite hand-embroidery projects.  
I have a quilt top I need to finish up and have quilted 
before we both get too old to be of any use!  

I'd really like to have this,
in a frame.  

One of my first Unicorns.  

My mind is still going crazy thinking of all the things I am thinking, new home for the kids, travel time, shopping, spending the days with them...see I can't hardly keep a thought straight!  

I really miss my Ottlite.  I have on in my cart at Amazon, just gotta ask Sweetheart about it.  I know he'll say yes, but it's best to be sure.  My hands are not happy tonight, they have nothing to do.  Too dark.  

See you tomorrow!  Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment