Etsy Mini

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday

Up this morning at 9:00 am.  That may seem late to some, but as regular readers will know, the last couple of weeks my sleep has been a little "choppy" due to that ding dang pain in my side.  Finally I'm feeling some relief from that.  It's still there, but not as sharp.

I am also breaking a cycle of staying up too late in the evening/early morning and sleeping until noon or so.  That is so not me.  It was a tough cycle to break, but I'm doing it.

With my girls gone for so long, and I'm not blaming them, just trying to explain...I guess I let some depression slip in and get the best of me for a bit.  Knowing when they are coming home kinda flipped a switch in me, and I was able to make the changes in my attitude that were needed.

Sweetheart was outside cleaning out Young Son's car, they are going to see the car salesman tomorrow evening.  I don't want to go, so I probably won't.  I'll leave it to the "men folk" to figure out what to do without my influence.  He's gone to the golf course, and without a car, I'm going to hang here like I do.

I cut out a pattern for a Ferret yesterday, but haven't started it yet.  Still going to give the Critter creations a few days of rest before I tackle that one.  Today I'm going to concentrate on my hand embroidery and breathing.

Video visited with my girls.  They are all still a bit tired from yesterday evening (their evenings are my mornings - they are 7 hrs ahead of us, just so you know), but they're all fine.  I am very proud and thankful for my son-in-law, which I will refer to as Son B from now on in this blog.  He is a part of my family, our family, and we love and respect him for who he has become, a wonderful man, husband, father and provider.

The rest of the day went by without much incident.  I've stayed up later than I planned, so I'll see you tomorrow.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment