Etsy Mini

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

We were at the grocery store yesterday afternoon, just picking up a few things.  In line in front of us was a guy with a Val Card, a bottle of wine, and a potted plant.  I looked at Sweetheart and said, "Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow, I didn't get you a card, but that doesn't mean I don't love you."  I got up this morning, he was already gone, but had left me a card.  Gah.  I had last years anniversary card that I didn't give him because he didn't acknowledge the day, I was going to give that to him, but I can't remember where I stashed it.

My style of organizing is not very organized, but I pretty much know where everything is, unless I just find a drawer in the dresser that isn't already stuffed full of stuff, and put stuff there.  I have stacks here and stacks there, Critters all along the top of my desk (roll-top), and on top of my printer.

And now I'm getting hungry, I believe it is time for a Valentine's Day Pot Pie, ha ha ha!

Well, that was tasty.  I think my next Mini Critter will be a horse.  I just shrunk the pattern.  This is one of my favorites!

Later that same day...

Deli sandwiches and curly fries cooked in the air fryer for dinner tonight.  Mini Horse has become a Zebra.  Next Mini Critter is a camouflage Rhino.  I'm transferring the patter pieces to cardboard now.
Sweetheart and I are going to run errands tomorrow, as it's Wednesday, and that is the day we run errands.  Car Inspection and DMV first, which I am sure will be entertaining.  Going to Walmart is an Adventure.  Going to the town 12 miles away on the hiway (70 mph) to shop at Hobby Lobby, that's a road trip.

I'm going get to work on this Rhino.  It's gonna be cool.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment