Etsy Mini

Monday, February 6, 2017

Vehicles and Good News

A few months ago, when Young Son changed jobs, he needed a better vehicle.  Sweetheart got himself a new car, which he loves, and gave Young Son the car he  had been driving.  

Sweetheart and I had the same make and year of cars, but his was in worse shape than mine.  Mine doesn't even have 100,000 miles on it, and it's a 2007.  So now Sweetheart has a very nice car, my car is fine, and Young Son has a "on it's last legs" car.

Young Son is driving about 100 miles per day for his new job.  It didn't take long for the last legs on his car to give out.  

Getting my coffee this morning, I found a note on the kitchen table from Sweetheart.  He's out car shopping.  The question is, is he buying something new for me, or another old beater for Young Son?  
I did make a comment about a week ago, that now that my girls are coming home from Germany soon, I might need a bigger car...I'll just have to wait and see what he has decided.  

~~~
Doesn't look like I'm getting a new car.  Sounds like the old car will be getting fixed.  Ah well.
~~~

Trying to patiently wait for some news from Germany.  Well, not trying, because I "have" to wait to hear.  

Oh, Thank You, Lord!  It was good news!  *insert ugly, relieved crying face here*  
~~~~
More good news came today.  Our sweet Aunt is being released from the hospital.  She'll have to have some physical therapy on her right arm, but she is talking and is well enough to go home.  

I believe in prayers.

Started working on some hand embroidery, state flower quilt blocks I got a couple of years ago.  Hopefully my hiatus from making Critters will be a short one, but at least my hands are happy to be doing something in the meantime.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment