Etsy Mini

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Weekend Update

Saturday!

Beautiful, beautiful day!  70 + degrees, slight wind...I had a lot of golfers today.

Sweetheart and I were going to go out to dinner, but driving through town, I saw a couple of guys sitting in their driveway grilling...we decided to go to the store for some steaks and chops to grill out instead.  Started a fire in the pit, and had a good time hanging out in the back yard with our pooches.

Sunday!

Not quite as warm today, no one from the golf course has called, so looks like it will be a stay at home day, which I won't mind at all.

I have 1 Mini Critter stitched, ready to stuff, and two more cut out, ready to stitch.  I am really in love with this little Critter

Laundry in the washer, dishwasher going, too.  Gonna get a good start to the week today.

BTW, I'm watching "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

This guard at the top of the castle is my favorite.  


Tomorrow, Dammit Janet and I are getting together.  And I finished all the Mini Critters I had cut out, they are all stitched and stuffed and looking adorable.  Gotta hit the feathers now.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment