Etsy Mini

Friday, February 17, 2017

What a Beautiful Day!

It is 68 degrees here today.  In February.  I was going to take the dogs for a walk after I ran my errands, but The Terrier, Mario, decided that he'd have a go at some of my sewing supplies.  Took me 20 minutes on my hands and knees picking up beads, buttons, and little pompoms.

I guess I only had one errand, to Wally World to restock some supplies for the Pro Shop.  This will be a golf weekend for sure.

Met a very nice old man at the store.  I was picking out candy bars, he was tooling around on one of the store carts, sporting a WWII Veteran hat, but he couldn't reach the Mr. Goodbars.  So, I handed him one.  It was broken, so we switched it, nobody wants a broken candy bar.  He proceeded to tell me that he had broken a hip, but the doctors fixed it instead of giving him a new one.  I shook his hand and thanked him for his service.  He had to shake with his left because his shoulder was stiff.  They were the first American soldiers to land in Germany, and he was in the Battle of the Bulge!  I asked him how old he was, he responded, "I'm 95 years old, I still have my own teeth, and I still drive!"  Sharp guy, it was a pleasant convo.

Got an update on our poor old Aunt in Texas.  She's seen better days, but the family is really rallying around her, staying with her, even overnight.

Just sold another Flying Pig.  Those are a favorite, I have sold a bunch of them, and not all of them pink!

If you decide that you just can't live without a flying pig, 
all you gotta do is clickety click on this LINK.
I love a good custom order!

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment