Etsy Mini

Friday, March 3, 2017

Another "Non" Day

No new listings yet today, but the day isn't over yet.

In about 3 months I am going to be busier than I have been in the last 3 years, and it's going to be a full time operation for quite a few months after that.  I can't wait!

But for now, I'm resting up when I feel the need for it, and I felt the need yesterday and today.  Probably lag from the whirlwind trip last week.

Sweetheart has really made me laugh a lot this week.  I know this will probably sound silly but here goes.  He is a very private person, and he's a gentleman to the core, therefore, unless it's on the golf course, does he use "bad words,"  We were at Walmart the other day, and the cashier was calling him "Sugar" and "Hon," so I made the comment, quietly to him, and of course kidding, "She better quit flirting with you."  His response, "Oh, she does that to all the guys, she's a slut."

That is not a word that comes out of his mouth on a regular basis, and it's so out of character for him, I died laughing.  I told Young Son the story that night, he cracked up, too.  It's just so funny!

Since that huge hail storm, the Roofer Vultures have been circling all the neighborhoods to drum up business.  2 rang my doorbell yesterday, which I did not answer, even though I am sitting in my bedroom right next to the window.  I saw a stranger walking by the front of the house this afternoon, so I hollered to Sweetheart to watch that guy outside.  We don't like strangers roaming our neighborhood.  Sure enough, ding dong, here's this stranger at the door.  Sweetheart answered, told him no thanks.  I know they are just trying to get business, and good for them, but...after he shut the door, he quietly said, "f******' rooofers.  Ha ha ha!

Told you it was silly.

I may be making a trip to Colorado pretty soon, my daughter's girlfriend is due any day now, and may not have anyone to be there.  It's only  9 hrs away.  Won't that be an adventure?  Maybe not...Sweetheart has qualms about me traveling there by myself.  I am older than I used to be.

I am going to bed early tonight, so I don't sleep the day away.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment