Etsy Mini

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cardio Rehab

So...it went well, and showed me that I'm not as out of shape as I thought I was.  Well, I'm still out of shape, that's a given, but I feel more hopeful that it won't take me forever to get to the way I want to be.

If I had insurance, I'd continue with the program.  As it stands now, I will continue with my work outs at home, on the elliptical machine downstairs, and taking my dogs for walks.  Eating right, and continuing to do the things I am doing health wise.

Going up to the Pro Shop tomorrow for a little bit, need to water plants, and probably clean the men's room a bit, hang with my "golf boys" since it's supposed to be rainy, then off to have a haircut.  Gonna change up my style a little bit.  It's time.

Sweetheart got me a few new pairs of cool jammie pants, and I found some Hane's V-neck t-shirts on sale yesterday...got a few to match my new jams, and 3 white, because you just can't go wrong with a white t-shirt, right?


We took Maria and Mario to A Fine Tooth Comb (Dammit Janet's groom shop) in Adrian, MO yesterday.  They were SO overdue!   She got a ton of undercoat off of Maria, and all that can really be done with Mario is to soften him up and give him a little terrier trim.  Won't take long for his hair to become bristly again, it's just the nature of the beast.  If you're a local reading this and need a good groomer, this girl will not disappoint.  She's been grooming for over 20 years, and has talent and wisdom when it comes to handling your little fur babies.  My pooches love her!  

Had to purchase a new grooming tool for Sweetheart today.  I have been cutting his hair for almost 17 years now, and this is only the 3rd shaver we've had to buy in all that time.  

Yeah, I guess I better close for now...I am kinda feeling my workout, and that's a good thing.  I know I'll sleep well tonight, and be ready for an up and early morning tomorrow.  

Hope y'all are well!  Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment