Etsy Mini

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

First Day of Spring!

I'm still not 100% on the days of the week.  My internal system is a bit discombobulated.  Today is Tuesday.

My friend, lovingly referred to as "Dammit Janet" or "Rose" (from Golden Girls) came to visit yesterday.  If you've read my blog for a bit, you have probably heard about her at least once.

She came in the afternoon, we sat outside for a bit, came in and visited at the kitchen table.  I had been up all day at that point, and was ready for a nap.

At the same time, we both said about the same thing.
Me:   I'm gonna be needing a nap pretty quick.
She:  You look like you are needing a nap.

Then she left.  No long goodbyes, a good hug and a smooch on the cheek.  She went home and I took a nap.

Having a good friend like that, Priceless.  

Later that same day...

Sweetheart is home from the Golf Course.  Pretty windy and a little chilly, but there were only 2 crazy golfers out there, so 27 holes went pretty fast.

Made a few more phone calls today, think I have pretty much every appt. covered.  We will be busy next week.

Tomorrow we have an errand or two to take care of.  A trip to Walmart, and I need to deposit a check.  That will probably be all, and will probably be just enough.  I'll have my phone with me, so there just might be some pics taken.

Until then, Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment