Etsy Mini

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Last Night

Good Lord have Mercy!  We had a thunder/lightning/hail storm last night.  I have never seen such a storm cell as that one, in all my years on this planet.  The seasons are a little off kilter from when I was a kid.

I sent a Flying Pig on it's way this week, and sent a super cool package off to Germany.  I am staying up late to visit with them tonight/morning.
 

Sweetheart did some yard work today, treating it for grubs, which bring moles, which drives my canines crazy.  Mario was so proud one day, he brought me a dead on.  I accepted it, of course.

I have been watching the 1983 season of "All My Children" off YouTube.  That's two years before Darling Danielle was born...loving the fashions, the commercials, the news breaks.  That's history right there.

New Listings tomorrow.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment