Etsy Mini

Thursday, March 9, 2017

So much going on!

I talked to the Pres. of the board at the Golf Course today, over the phone.  I told him that as of June I wouldn't be working there anymore, my girls are coming home and I have grandma plans.

He was cool about it, and I didn't expect anything less.

And I'm not going to worry about who cleans the bathrooms or runs the sweeper, and if they want to hire someone to take my place, I'm cool with that, too.  I love the place, I always have.  I met Sweetheart there and you all know how that went.  This November will be our 17th year together, and neither of us have any plans of changing our togetherness.

I'm waiting up to see the girls for their morning.  I need to talk to both of them.

Our weather is going to revert back to being seasonally correct in the next couple of days.  After having Spring in February, we have a couple of Wintry Mixes and possible snow next week.  I can't tell you how much this disturbs me, but it is what it is.  Can't do anything about it but deal with it.

We're going to do container gardening of vegetables this year.  I'll be starting from seed in the next couple of weeks.  Gardening by the moon, per the Old Farmer's Almanac.

Thursday

What I've learned today...Mario the Terrier does not like roofers.  There were some on the house next door and he about flipped out trying to get back in the house.  Already shook up, the weather turned into thunderbooms and hard rain, he became "Velcro Dog."  Now the rain is stopped and the sun is out, but he's still in Velcro Mode.  Poor little thing.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment