Etsy Mini

Friday, March 10, 2017

Woo Hoo! Friday!

Ha, honestly nothing going on here to celebrate.

Sweetheart played some cards out at the club, I hung out here.  When he came home, we went to the grocery store, then down the road to Rae Ray's Rib Shack for 1.5 lbs of some really good brisket.

I found a "Days Countdown" app for my phone.  It will be 89 days before the girls are home.  I am just going to stay as busy as I can, because if I don't, I know the days will drag on and on.

Simply can't wait for them to be home.

This was our last "Monday Adventure" before they left.  
She has grown so much!
(yeah that's me)

I pieced together a trial run of the Boston Terrier a girl commissioned me to make for her and her friend.  I believe it turned out pretty cute, and I'm looking forward to working on the real ones over the weekend...especially because we are supposed to have a snowy weekend, but then back up in the 80s by the end of the week.  Crazy!  

Sweetheart and I have had to take evasive measures against the Terrier we live with.  No more rummaging through my trash, or chewing buttons off Sweetheart's pants.  I have a trash can with a lid, and Sweetheart has a hamper.  

Ha!

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment