Etsy Mini

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Absent

Right now I am highly irritated at just about anything, I am feeling unheard, which drives me insane...I am keeping it contained, as it's actually no one's "fault."  It just is what it is.

Everything is topsy-turvy, and I have a feeling that I'm pretty sure that we are all going through an insane time in our slice of Heaven.

Schedules are different, I'm in Limbo, between healing and waiting for my girls.  I want to be so healthy when they get here!

Anyway, I just wanted to check in, so to speak, at least to say I'm still rockin' this life on this planet, but we're still adjusting to new normals.

It doesn't help that things are going to squirrelly all over the world, seriously.

I do wake up feeling happy to still be here, you know, I don't know what happens next...for real, you know.  I have all the faith in the world, I'm just going to be sorry if I forget this life when I'm no longer in it.

We've had beautiful weather the past few days, but we have a rainy spell due here next week, and it's supposed to last all week.  I plan to start some seedlings next week, so catching some rainwater has to be a plus for the seedlings.

I gotta finish a Special Secret Surprise Magical Rainbow Unicorn.

Play Nice!  xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you'll ever forget this life.

    There are times when I feel afraid for the future, but I think there are enough like minded people to fight against the hate, the turmoil, the dangerous decisions. We just have to get a better leader.

    ReplyDelete