Etsy Mini

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Saturday Shennanigans

Sweetheart went to the golf course, but decided that it just wasn't a good golf day.  43 degrees and a brisk NE wind.  He came on home, and it was almost a "stay at home" day until I asked him if he'd take me to Hobby Lobby.  The closest one is about 12 miles north of here.

We were both happy to get outta the house for a bit.  We checked out a new Walmart, where he got a new pair of jeans and I got another pair of jammie pants.

We then went to a big Thrift Store, where I found a pair of jeans for $5.99 (score!).

Next, Hobby Lobby, I got some felt I was needing for the Boston Terrier project I was working on before my  heart decided to rebel on me.  I had started to make them out of inferior felt, but just didn't feel right doing that...

Headed home, stopped at our Walmart and picked up an order of Hanes V-Neck t-shirts I had ordered to go with my new jammie pants. Stopped at another store to pick up some Ozarka Sparkling Water, and luckily avoided running over a dog that ran in front of our car in our own neighborhood.  Neither of us had ever seen this pooch before, and we were very thankful we didn't hurt it.  It must have escaped it's yard or home.

Homey home now, for a little.  Leaving here in about an hour to pick up my sister and her obnoxious (I really like him) boyfriend to go out to dinner.  A sweet little diner about 15 miles south of here, tonight the special is Shrimp Scampi and I am jazzed about that!

So, all in all, it's been a pretty good week here.  A little drizzly, I'd prefer a bit more sunshine, but that's going to change during this coming week.

The roofers are coming on Monday.  Mario and Maria have an appointment for a day of play at Camp Pet Vet that day.  I'll have to hang around here while the roofers are here, but they would drive my canines crazy!  I'm sure they will enjoy themselves and will be tuckered out by the time I pick them up.

So, there you have it, for now anyway.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment