Etsy Mini

Sunday, April 30, 2017

So...

So much stuff has been going on, it's been stupid crazy along with being cooped up and the weather being iffy.

Young Son brought a 3 week old kitten home.  Got a bottle for it, gave it the name Doorknob, then (as I knew it would) it became my responsibility to take care of it, and it wouldn't eat...1 weekend of that, and the squawling...I contacted the shelter, they had 2 mama cats with kittens, but that didn't work.  They had no trouble feeding him, so there he is, at the shelter.  He will come back with us if it comes to him being euthanized, other than that, he's adoptable.  I don't want a cat, Sweetheart certainly doesn't want a cat.  He made me promise to never bring a cat home again after PorkChop passed away.  Not because he misses our cat, because he hates the litter box.

Darling Daughter had the "important" ultrasound, she and babies are 100% ok, and we're all breathing a sigh of relief, and finally allowing ourselves to feel the excitement and joy and anticipation that we were holding back until we knew for sure.

We've been house hunting on-line, looking for the perfect home for them, one with plenty of room for Grandma (me), too.  And my dogs, of course.  Sweetheart and Young Son will have to take care of themselves (as if they didn't already).  Once those babies get here, I'll be there.

This coming Saturday is our City Wide Garage Sale.  My sister is going to bring some stuff over, as well as hang out with me that day...which will be fun for sure.  We live in a pretty popular neighborhood, as far as Garage Sales go.  I love a People Parade, no matter where I am, so I'm looking forward to it.

I have done some stitching and stuffing, I made a Great Dane for a nurse named Natalie that I met when I was there.  I made a small terrier, and am currently stitching up a crazy chicken for one of my old friends.  She really helped me out this Christmas, so I'm fixing this one up pretty special.

I'm going to go do some stitching, I'm sure I'll think of something else to share before the day is over.

It has rained here all weekend, and I've been teasing Sweetheart (all weekend) about how fast the grass is gonna grow once that sun pops out.  Well, it stopped raining here, the sun came out for about 2 hours, guess who is mowing?  *gs*

That's probably enough for today.  Having shrimp for dinner.  May be having it in just a moment...

Play Nice!  xxoo


1 comment: