Etsy Mini

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Almost Sabotaged Myself

So, I've been listening to some "manifestation" podcasts and on YouTube...think I'm doing pretty well with it, when along comes today, and I am wearing my cranky pants.

It's like some kind of force happening in this house wants me to be miserable.  It's a test, I know it.  I'm working on it, too.  It's still working, this is just a bump in the road.

It's Gratitude.  This is what I need to work on.  In my mind and in my heart...  My wall is high enough, all this time it took to build it, and I have to knock it down, and quickly.

That realization came to me last night, and I've thought about it all day.  I'm convinced.

I am also very sure that I am exactly where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing.

The last few days I have been working on being more active.  I don't think my phone is accurately recording my active time(s), so a Fitbit is coming my way, thanks to my Sweetheart.  It's important to keep an eye on my heart rate and all.  Got a pink one, too.  How girly of me?  Ha!

26 days until my girly girls are home.

This blog took me a few days to post...so much thinking to do.  My life is going to change, in such a good way, and very soon.  I'm feeling very optimistic and  hopeful.  Lots of Faith.

Play Nice, and Happy Mother's Day!  xxoo

1 comment: