My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, January 8, 2024

Woo Hoo! Monday!

Just kidding...it doesn't matter what day of the week it is around here, except for making sure I take my daily thyroid pill.  

It started snowing here about noon.  We're expecting 3-5 inches, but not sure if that's real inches or "man" inches, so I guess like everything else, we'll just see what we get and make the best of it. 

So, since I moved my computer, I have actually been working on the social side of my little business.  Just a few posts on FB and Insta, and added a couple Critters to my shop.  I have a couple more to add, but I have all the time in the world, unless my cats decide they need my undivided attention.  They're napping now.  

I pulled my photo cube down yesterday and took a few pics, edited them in Google Photos.  I tend to keep things simple.  

 

 

That's it for today, I'm gonna go make another pot of coffee, sit back and watch the snow fall.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment