My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, July 7, 2014

At This Particular Point in Time

If there is a parallel universe from ours, I wonder where the other me is, what she's up to.  I wonder if she wonders about me.  What would be opposite of me, is what I wonder.  I have been married 3 times and now I'm settled and happy with Sweetheart....did the other me marry the one I loved the most and lived happily ever after?

That would be awesome, because I always envisioned us living out our later years together.  I always thought we'd end up at the end together...he was the one I loved.

There have been lovers after, but that right there, that was love, and I wish we could have kept it.  Regrets, I have a few...but every single thing happens for a reason.

In case you were wondering, this is what I did today.

@6:00 am I was awakened by the canines that share my bed.
@6:03 am I have to pee, thanks to the canines.  I let them out of my bedroom.
@6:04 am Sweetheart lets the ding dang canines out.  I am back in bed.
@6:10 am Sweetheart lets all the canines back into my bedroom.,
@7:00 am 1st alarm  goes off, we all know we have another hour of slumber.
@8:00 am  Mamma gotta get up, y'all stand back.

By 9:00 I'm usually there,at the pro shop, Tuesday - Sunday.

La La La,
Play Nice
xxoo

1 comment: