My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Moving right along...

September has come and gone in the blink of an eye.  The trees at the golf course are just beginning to turn...we had such a mild Summer, which was nice, but leads to a bitter cold, snowy winter.

Plans at this time are that "they," (Board of Directors) are going to close the Pro-Shop down at the end of October, turn the utilities way down, and save a "buncha moola" from lower utility rates.  They are going to lay off the greens keeper, too.  Supposedly...

I'm not worried.  I have another place I can go to work, and I have some other arrangements that will help make ends meet until March.  And besides, everything works out the way it is supposed to.

On the Handmade by Cosmo front, I've been stitching and stuffing like crazy, I have so many Critters waiting for the finishing touches...it's crazy...I really am looking forward to some free time, I am ready to wake up, take a shower, put on clean jammies, and be creative.  Christmas is coming, I have a lot to do.

As for me and Maria...she's another reason why I am ready to have some time off this Winter.  She's such a lovely, well tempered girl.  I've been walking her and Rilo, (Danielle's girl) after work.  Karma would like to go, too, but it's a long way for an elder with such short legs.

I love this dog.  showere

October 1st
We've had some rainstorms here today.  I had to put 3 carts away in between showers and  left 15 mins. early, I had been home 10 mins. (We live 1.5 miles from the golf course) and my car safe in the garage before the hail started falling.  About quarter size.  

Maybe one more round of storms, probably about the time I am going to bed.  

I have a tight schedule tomorrow, morning errands that should be completed by 9:00 am.

Gonna hit the feathers.  Play Nice.  xxoo

1 comment:

  1. That picture of you and Maria is just darling. I LOVE IT.

    It makes me miss Rilo and Margot so much.

    ReplyDelete