My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, September 4, 2023

This and That

 Happy Monday, it's the last day of the three day Labor Day weekend.  I've stayed home except for going to my sister's for my nephew's birthday dinner yesterday.  He is 30 years old now.  Jeez.  

I got my driver's license renewed last week.  I wonder if that will be the last time I renew it?  I hope not.

Greg and Brad are getting along as well as I hoped they would.  That makes me very happy, and I can tell that Greg is much happier than he was.  Brad is a most adorable and loving black kitten, and a great addition to our family unit.

Like I mentioned, I got my round loom out last week, and started making some stocking hats for Christmas presents.  My daughter sent me some very brightly colored yarns for my birthday, so I made this:

I can't tell you who it's for.  

I have another one on the loom, and have the next one planned in my head.  

Play Nice!  xxoo


Big Boy Brad


Handmade by Cosmo

1 comment:

  1. Squeee! That is such an adorable picture of Brad. I'm very glad to hear that Greg and he are getting along so well!

    I love the hat. It's so happy and colorful.

    ReplyDelete