My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, March 2, 2024

It's March!

I made a couple of Critters in February.  I made a solo trip to Hobby Lobby one day, honestly I was going that direction anyway for another errand, so why not?  I was just going to shop the clearance and sales, which I pretty much did, but I splurged on a couple pieces of faux leather.  Yes, I have faux leather at my house, but this was the perfect color, I thought, for this.

It's a Great Dane!  
I love this breed, and would have one again if I had a yard.

Then I made another one, in felt.  
I call her, Posie.

There is a new Maker's Market in my tiny town, but it's right off the freeway, so I'm thinking about setting up a display there.  I have this rack that I used with my burnings, so I thought I would try using it for my Critters.


I wasn't quite happy with that, so I cut some strips of felt to line the racks, I haven't set it up again, as I, for some unknown reason, put it back in the very back of my storage closet, so I gotta drag everything out again.  Ugh.  I don't know if I have brains or oatmeal sloshing around in my skull sometimes.  

My computer monitor glitched after 25 years of faithful service, so I've connected my computer to my TV.  It'll do for now.  Better than nothing, and I'm not a fast phone typer.

Greg and Brad are doing so great, I got them a cat tree and put it together by myself! 

So, that's us pretty caught up.  Leave me a comment, please, if you are here reading this, and do a little clickety click over to  my FB page, Handmade by Cosmo.   You can click on my shop, too, if you want.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I love your Great Danes, they are beautiful!
    The rack looks great for your critters, and your furry overlords, well, they are just so handsome and adorable!

    Cat
    https://catswire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete