My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Weird Week

 I don't know if it's the Lunar Eclipse tomorrow that's got me a little off balance, but I've been kinda scattered in the brains and emotions since Thursday.  

I've done a little hand stitching, mainly just to keep my hands busy, no real project to work on.  

I took a few of my Critters to a new Maker's Market that opened here in town, ran by a local guy and his wife.  Hopefully I will sell them and be able to rent a booth space.  That's how I am picturing it in my mind, that people will see my Critters and/or my burnings, and want to own them.  

That will give me the incentive to create some more, right now I have too many that need homes.



It's always important to keep our vibrations high.  

Say your prayers, and Play Nice!  xxoo

Handmade By Cosmo 
Come see, say hey!

P.S.  Greg and Brad are doing great!  

 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if it's spring coming, not coming, coming .... I haven't managed much this week except for work where I had no choice.
    May the next week be better! :-)

    ReplyDelete