My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Wow!

 Hey!  Remember that Maker's Market that I had a display in for a few months?  

Turns out that guy that runs the place, has been up to no good.  From what I can gather he's been getting a little friendly with  probably under age girls that come to his arcade (which is now in the same building as the Maker's Market).  Apparently someone came forward yesterday, and you know there are usually more than one.     

I am glad that I got out of there before this came to light.  I am so thankful that I will probably not run into him any time soon.  I knew he was immature, and looking back, I can see this being a possibility.  

This also makes me realize that I need to look at people a little more closely, instead of taking them at face value.  

On another note, I have been in contact with another venue, about 30 mins from here.  From what I hear it is quite busy and quite successful.  It's in a little artsy-fartsy area, with antique/flea market type stores.  They may have an opening in December, which would be a great place to be during Shopping Season.  

I have also been working on my listings, and if you follow Handmade by Cosmo  you've seen some of them already.  


This one is one of my new favorites.  I made this one out of faux suede, with the hand embroidered and appliqued swirl patch.  I love the look and the feel of it for sure.  

Doing these listings in this way is much quicker and allows me to be more creative, which I do enjoy.

Play Nice!  xsoo

P.S.  Greg and Brad are doing well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment