- I get to Skype with my girls tomorrow, if I can figure the Skype thing out. If anyone Skypes and wants to...oh shoot, I don't have a camera on this monitor. Never mind. I am excited and nervous to talk to them. We've sent videos, but we need to TALK. It's been almost 2 months!
- Busy, busy at the pro-shop. Not so busy creatively. I've been fighting a tummy bug for about a week now, I think I finally sweated it out last night. Fitful sleep, dreaming but not quite asleep all the way.
- My young son has caught the bug. He is eating 2 burritos. After just getting over this bug, and having a "shitty" day yesterday, of course I warned him. He chose to eat the burritos. I am not cleaning up after that. Seriously.
- I have a new group of golfers that start anywhere from 3:30 - 5:30 in the afternoon on Tuesday. I didn't get home until 7:45, and went in at 8:30 to wait for a beer delivery. Life in the pro-shop. I do love it. I really do.
- My new computer came today, Young Son brought it to me at work so I could start setting it up. My friends, Janet and Kenny came when they got off work to help me with the late crowd. The only time she has Internet right now is when she's at the pro-shop, on my computer, so of course I give it up to her when she's there.
- I just this evening learned that I can calm the animals in this house by singing to them.
- Sometimes I wonder how long a person can live with another person when they have nothing in common. I probably wonder that too much.
- I'm thinking about joining a church. It's been a long time since I felt that, but the church me and the kids go to is so uplifting.
- I'm going to bed. Did I mention I'm talking to my girls tomorrow? Yeah, I'm sure I did.
Y'all, Play Nice. xxoo