My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Old Friends, New Friends, Blending the two

I have an "old" friend.  She has two nicknames, one is "Dammit," the other is "Rose" (from the Golden Girls).

We've been friends since 1994.  We lost track of each other in 1997, but I found her on Facebook about 3 years ago, and we're still tight friends.

I have a "new" friend here in town.  We've been friends for about 2 years now.  She is a good, good friend.

Recently I took my old friend to meet my new friend.  Now we are all friends.

Today I found out that I get to see two people this weekend that I haven't seen in about 20 years.  I am more than excited about that.  To ice the cake, my old friend will be there to meet them as well.

I hold my true "cyber" friends in such high regard as well.  I have a few that date back to 2004, I have some that are more recent.  They know who they are.  Those friends on the other side of my screen, I am so thankful for.

I have no idea where I was going with this.  I'll call it random, thankful thoughts and be happy with that.

Play Nice!
xxoo

3 comments:

  1. I love these random thoughts. Some of my best buds have been ones I don't know in person. Thank goodness for the internet! Enjoy your time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends...no matter where they originate....are awesome!

    ReplyDelete